Helen is exceptionally well researched and I always listen to what she has to say. I highly recommend Helen's 2 CD set.
Edwin Joyce – Chiropractor – Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
Hope your CD is well received and reaches a larger audience it deserves to as it works!
Eileen Saunders, Chorleywood, Hertfordshire
Below are ways in which Stop Back and Hip Pain can help:
- Back, hip, shoulder and neck pain - with prolonged pain we lose balanced movement – essential to regain this movement before embarking on more vigorous workout which can exsasabte the problem
- Aches, tension, tight muscles and stress – Standard with today's busy lifestyles and essential to manage
- Undo learned bad postural habits caused by pain, standing, sitting in a unbalanced way for prolonged periods, carrying heavy bags on one shoulder or briefcases, slouching etc.
- As a 'cool down' to prevent injury and strain following going to the gym, classes, running
- Helps to slow us down in this fast paced life we live where our bodies are doing one thing and our minds are thinking of many things.
- Stop "I can't do that anymore" syndrome as our lack of detailed movement gets less with age – if you don't use it you lose it.
- Regain loss of movement through prolonged injury or pain – helps healing by allowing energy to flow around an injury.
- Rehabilitation during and after injury or following an operation (once medical permission is given) – tiny gentle movements are perfect to help recovery.
- For relaxation - Connecting to our feelings helps release stored emotions, fears and enhances connection to intuition/ 6th sense our spirituality to obtain balance and harmony within.
- Trains our mind to stay in the present moment to alleviate worry, anxiety, negativity and fear which prevents us from finding and fulfilling our potential.
Download your free copy of Stop Back and Hip Pain here